If you are looking for the best soundbars in India, then you are in the right place. You can experience 3D cinematic sound at home by simply connecting your TV, laptop, smartphones or other devices to a soundbar. The woofers, subwoofers and thumping bass will let you take the movie-night experience to the next level. Not only that, but soundbars are also perfect while playing games and streaming music. Featuring cutting-edge technology with various connectivity options, both wired and wireless, it is a necessary addition to your home entertainment system. Last but not least, they have a compact size and can easily be either wall-mounted or placed near the television. It certainly won’t take up much space and clutter the room.
Table of Contents
- Best Soundbars Under ₹10000 in India 2023:
- 1. boAt AAVANTE Bar 1700D 120W 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
- 2. Blaupunkt SBW100 120Watts Wired Soundbar
- 3. Philips 1000 Series HTL1045 45W Soundbar
- 4. Mi Soundbar with 8 Speaker Drivers
- 5. JBL Bar 2.0 Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Dual Bass Port
- 6. Ant Audio Treble X -SB560 Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar
- 7. Infinity (JBL) Sonic B200WL 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
- 8. Blaupunkt SBWL02 130W Bluetooth Soundbar
- 9. JBL SB110 Powerful Wireless Soundbar
- 10. F&D IT180X 2.0 TV Soundbar
- Buying Guide for Soundbars
Best Soundbars Under ₹10000 in India 2023:
1. boAt AAVANTE Bar 1700D 120W 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
Time and again, boAT has come up with its new creations, and we are hooked on to them since forever. This time it is the all-new AAVANTE soundbar that will make way for a cinematic audio experience at home. Featuring a digital plus audio technology, the sound quality will take your entertainment system to the next level. You can plug into both wired and wireless connections to enjoy premium quality music at home.
- Dolby Digital 2.1 channel along with Digital plus technology for ethereal sound quality and a premium viewing experience
- Features easy operational controls
- It also comes with a master remote control device.
- Enjoy wireless connectivity via Bluetooth V5.0.
- Wired connections are also available such as AUX, USB, optical and HDMI ports.
- 60W RMS premium quality audio with a 60W wired subwoofer, i.e., 120W RMS resonant sound
2. Blaupunkt SBW100 120Watts Wired Soundbar
Blaupunkt is well-known for its cutting edge audio technology since forever. Producing crystal clear sound quality, the Blaupunkt soundbar is perfect for audiophiles. It is the best way to upgrade your entertainment system within budget. Connect any of your devices- TV, smartphone, laptop, tablets wirelessly or via HDMI/USB/AUX ports and groove to the beats any time.
- This is a 120W soundbar that emits premium quality and adequately balanced sound.
- To deliver heavy heart-thumping bass correctly in large volume the soundbar comes with a wired subwoofer.
- It makes way for you to enjoy a 3D sound cinematic experience.
- There are separate audio modes like movies, music and a news-making way for a better experience.
- You can easily access the functions of the Blaupunkt EQ mode via remote.
- For better thump and more impactful bass, it comes with a side-firing woofer.
- The multiple input options such as Aux, HDMI-ARC and USB also deserve special mention.
- Enjoy wireless connectivity via Bluetooth.
3. Philips 1000 Series HTL1045 45W Soundbar
This wall-mountable soundbar by Philips is just what you need if you want to enjoy a rich sound quality. It features a finely tuned audio output along with smart connectivity. The HDMI ARC input allows 4K audio pass-through. Connect it easily with different devices like tablets, smartphones, TV and laptops to have an enhanced experience while watching movies, listening to songs or news. Operate it from a considerable distance with a responsive remote control.
- This 45W soundbar features a robust metal grille to emit deep and clear sound.
- Enjoy wireless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0
- It has an HDMI port, USB port and Optical input.
- Comes with integrated wall brackets and has a low-rise profile
- The integrated subwoofer offers deeper and richer bass.
4. Mi Soundbar with 8 Speaker Drivers
To experience premium quality sound while watching movies, listening to music or playing games, the Mi soundbar is going to be your best companion. It has eight sound drivers that can produce immersive sound with a crisp treble. Not only that, but it also features a sleek design and can be set up in less than 30 seconds. Connect your smart devices with this soundbar effortlessly and get started. The audio performance will be enhanced with a powerful core and rich sound delivery.
- The frequency response ranges from 50Hz to 25000 Hz, which will magnify your audio experience.
- Features a resonant bass and passive radiators that make way for a theatrical experience at home
- With the help of high-speed Bluetooth 4.2LE, it can easily be connected to a TV or mobile phones within seconds.
- It has been designed in a bar shape with a fabric mesh overlay.
- The multiple connectivity options include S/PDIF, optical, AUX-in and Line-in ports.
5. JBL Bar 2.0 Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Dual Bass Port
JBL has been an all-time favourite in the market when it comes to cutting edge audio technology. The JBL Bar 2.0 features a slim and stylish design that will be a perfect add-on to your home entertainment system. With the JBL surround sound, one can set the mood right for a house party. Not only that, but it is also the perfect companion for movie night.
- This JBL soundbar offers a power output of 30W.
- It features a built-in bass port.
- The frequency response range is 60Hz-20kHz
- HDMI video output is available with an audio return channel. The analogue and optical inputs also deserve special mention.
- The soundbar utilizes Bluetooth 4.2 technology to pair with devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.
- Users can control it with the help of a TV remote.
- The soundbar comes with four built-in speakers.
6. Ant Audio Treble X -SB560 Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar
With the help of Ant’s latest fortified soundbar, enjoy music like never before. It can be connected with devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops and smart TVs via Bluetooth 4.2 to make wireless audio experience practically effortless. The movie-viewing experience will also be enhanced because this soundbar has 2.1 channel surround sound configuration. It comes with a subwoofer of 120W power that ensures excellent performance. Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek design, it will surely make way for the user to have an immersive experience.
- It is a powerful 120W soundbar that comes with four full-range and dual tweeter drivers that will provide a rich surround sound experience to the users.
- It has a wired external subwoofer that can enhance the sound effect and blast the bass to produce richer and deeper audio.
- Multiple connectivity options like optical, USB, AUX, HDMI ARC is available to connect TV, computer, tablet etc
- The soundbar comes with 4 EQ audio modes such as 3D, music, movies and news.
- A highly sensitive and fully-functional IR remote is available to operate smoothly from anywhere.
7. Infinity (JBL) Sonic B200WL 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
The Sonic 2.1 channel soundbar by JBL has certainly created hype among audiophiles for all the right reasons. Apart from the basics like wired or wireless connectivity options, this soundbar will make sure to produce balanced audio with extra deep bass. Whether you are planning a house party or a movie night and want to enjoy a theatrical experience at home, Infinity Sonic B200WL is perfect for everything.
- It is a 160W soundbar with peak power output.
- For an enhanced audio quality, the Infinity Sonic soundbar has a wireless subwoofer.
- Connect your smartphone, TV, tablets, laptops or anything else via Bluetooth to enjoy wireless music anytime.
- The multi-connectivity options include Aux, USB and optical input.
- Features a sleek and compact design that looks perfect in any room
- A multi-functional remote control is included that comes with three separate equalizer modes- movies, music and news.
8. Blaupunkt SBWL02 130W Bluetooth Soundbar
Blaupunkt’s audio technology and high-quality products have always set the bar quite high. The latest SBWL02 soundbar with its superior build and high-end performance is no exception. It features a compact size that can be perfect for any room and will take your entertainment experience up by a notch. The cherry on top is that it comes with a fully functional and high-responsive remote control.
- The highlight of this soundbar is the bass that guarantees brilliant audio output with a clear treble and of course, no distortions.
- The output power is 130W.
- To offer the best of surround sound technology, it can be connected to the subwoofer wirelessly.
- A vast number of devices are compatible with it like iPhones, Android smartphones, smart TV, Mac book, laptop.
- Devices can be connected wirelessly via Bluetooth A2DP profile.
- Wired connections are also available like Aux, optical input and HDMI ARC.
- Multiple audio modes are available like music, movie and news for a better experience.
9. JBL SB110 Powerful Wireless Soundbar
Are you looking for the perfect way to enhance your home entertainment system? The brand-new JBL soundbar can be considered for this purpose. The SB1100 powerful wireless soundbar generates premium quality sound with full clarity and clear-cut details. It is for those who want an option with easy user-interface with a variety of advanced features.
- This all-in-one 110W soundbar comes with two full-range drivers.
- Two 2.5’’ woofers and one built-in subwoofer with Dolby digital ensures a 3D cinematic experience with deep bass.
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity – compatible with a variety of devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, TVs etc
- Wired connectivity option is also available- HDMI ARC.
10. F&D IT180X 2.0 TV Soundbar
This F&D soundbar is going to be your next favourite thing in the home entertainment system. Having a sleek finish, it perfectly goes with sophisticated and classy décor. Whether you want it at the top of your flatscreen or mounted on the wall, the stylish F&D soundbar will uplift the aesthetics anywhere. The product has received SIG certification for its high-end performance. It has all the cool features that would offer you a fantastic listening experience, along with simplified user experience.
- Features a 3-inch full-range driver along with a 1-inch silk tweeter per channel
- Bluetooth CSR 4.0 technology helps to connect it with different devices seamlessly; connectivity range is up to 15 metres.
- The thumping bass and 3D surround sound technology will offer a theatrical experience.
- It comes with front panel controls and LED light indicators.
- The various input options include UBS, optical, coaxial, AUX and HDMI ARC.
- The USB reader is capable of supporting MP3/WMA dual format decoding.
Buying Guide for Soundbars
The following points need to be considered while buying a soundbar:
It is necessary to have space above your TV stand if you are planning to connect the soundbar with it. Usually, people don’t have to face much trouble while it comes to installing soundbars because of their compact size. The ideal situation will be if you have enough space on the TV stand to place the subwoofer. In case you have a wall-mounted LED/LCD TV, it is best to do the same with the soundbar also. Typically, soundbars are quite aesthetic, looking with a stylish finish that will enhance the aesthetics of the room.
The soundbar you choose mustn’t be wider than your TV. Instead, search for something which has the same width as that of your television.
A standard quality soundbar must come with multiple connectivity options like HDMI, RCA, stereo, USB and optical ports. If your soundbar has an AV receiver, the HDMI port will serve an essential purpose. In contrast, if you only wish to connect it with the TV, standard audio cables will do the job. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity is also critical if you want to pair it with smartphones, tablets and laptops. Some wireless soundbars come with Wi-Fi which makes it even more convenient for the user to stream and play anything. Always remember, the more, the better.
4. Soundbar v/s Sound Base
While a standard soundbar is narrow and can be either mounted on the wall or placed in front of the TV and a sound base features more of a flat and pedestal-like design. Usually, it is thicker and has the base drivers installed which would not require a subwoofer. According to the placement and location requirements, you can choose.
If you prefer convenience, make sure to choose a soundbar that can be operated with a fully-functional remote. However, some products allow you to control the features simply with the help of a TV remote. If you want extra convenience, certain soundbars come with a free mobile application that helps you to control it via your smart devices like tablets and phones.
- Here, all you need to know is that the channels are individual sound sources of speakers of the device. In a soundbar, the channels or speakers are pre-installed. There are:
- Two-channel soundbars with two speakers on each side
- Three-channel soundbars with three speakers on the left, right and centre
- Five channel soundbars with one on the left, right and centre and two rear-end ones
- Seven channel soundbars come with all five speakers and an added advantage of splitting the surround sound as well as the rear channel information in 4 channels.
- Dolby Atmos soundbars are also configured to as 5.1.2 or 7.1.2. The third digit is used for referring to Dolby Atmos upward-firing speakers.
- In short, the more channels you’ve got, the better the audio experience.
1. Can I use the soundbar as the central speaker?
Yes, but in that case, go for a passive speaker. However, the experience will not be the same.
2. Should I go for an active soundbar or a passive one?
If you have a certain budget, it is better to go for a passive speaker. Still, it will require separate amplifiers and mixers. However, an active speaker is considered better because of its high-resolution audio and hassle-free installation.
3. Can I add additional speakers to a soundbar?
It differs from product to product. A few latest soundbars have pre-installed speakers. You can connect additional speakers if the product is multi-room capable.