Whether you want a multiplex experience at home or wish to give an impactful presentation at the next meeting, an HD projector is the one-stop solution. It is quite a useful device for educational purposes and can be operated easily with remote control. It can connect to several devices like PC, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets to stream content. In some cases, wireless streaming options are also available. For gamers also, projectors will make way for an experience of a lifetime. With a one-time investment, you are in for a high-end experience for a considerable time.
Table of Contents
For big-screen amusement at home, this Epson projector is simply perfect. It makes sure to make the experience of wireless connections even better by allowing the user to access everything on the home screen easily. It is a multifunctional product that is good for official presentations as well as entertainment purposes. Lastly, the resolution is impeccable and even maintains the quality in brighter light.
- The colour and white brightness are at 3300lm.
- The device has an HDMI port.
- LCD type
- Features a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1
- It has an easy to use sliding Horizontal Keystone Adjuster.
- Lamp life in eco-mode- up to 10,000 hours.
- High-quality SVGA resolution
Twelve years in a row- Epson has enjoyed being the leading projector brand in the world. Now experience world-class entertainment any time with this amazing product by Epson. This home projector is sure to impress you with the full high-definition picture quality and easy-to-use interface. It comes with remote control and a two-year warranty that makes things even better for the buyer.
- It has a large screen size, 300 inches.
- Full HD resolution with colour brightness of 3100 Lumens and a contrast ratio of 15,000:1
- It comes with 2HDMI ports, with one of them supporting MHL.
- For composite video as well as audio, RCA connectors are also available.
- The projector has built-in monaural speakers.
- With the help of the iProjection app and built-in Wi-Fi, setting up this home theatre projector is going to be a piece of cake.
- Enjoy 3X brighter colours with impressive 3LCD technology.
- In eco mode, the lamp life is approximately 7500 hours.
This portable Epson projector not only guarantees a great picture quality, but the series of convenient features make it the perfect choice for office and entertainment purposes. Impress everyone at the office by an impactful presentation with the help of this device. Even in bright light also, the clarity of the picture is certainly not compromised.
- The high white light and colour light output are of 3300 Lumens.
- The contrast ratio of this XGA projector is 15,000:1.
- The keystone slider helps to position it easily.
- Features RGB liquid crystal shutter with the 3LCD technology
- The screen size is 300 inches.
- It comes with remote control, power code, VAG data cable, and USB cable.
If you are looking for convenient and high-quality non-stop entertainment at home, check out the ViewSonic M1 portable projector. It features a lightweight and compact design that enables you to set up a show in any room quite easily. From versatile connectivity options to built-in Dual Harman Karson speakers- the product is sure to elevate your experience to the next level.
- It is an ultra-portable LED projector that has a consistent operational time of more than 30,000 hours. Not only this, but the built-in battery can provide up to 6 hours of power, which also makes way for you to charge mobile devices via USB (Type C).
- It enables 360-degree projection with the integrated smart stand.
- Enjoy multiple connectivity options like micro SD card slot, USB Type-A, and Type-B.
- One hundred inches big screen projection from a distance of approximately 8 feet.
- It can support a wide range of media players like PC, Mac, mobile phones, tablets via different input options such as USB, HDMI, etc.
- With the lens’s safety auto-off feature, it can power down the projector if any object is detected too close to it.
- The projector comes with an internal storage of 16GB that is good enough for more than 4000 songs and 4 hours of movies.
The hassle-free Epson projector with 3-LCD technology has been designed for the ultimate entertainment experience at home. Not only that, but it will also address your business requirements and help you to give the best presentations. With the high-resolution picture quality and advanced connectivity features, it will be worth every dime spent. Last but not least, one can easily install it anywhere in no time.
- The 3400 Lumens of brightness and HD picture quality will surely make your experience worthwhile.
- Considerable long lamp life of 6000 hours in full power mode and 10,000 hours in eco mode.
- Features a security cable hole with Kensington lock
- It has a wireless LAN unit lock with password protection features.
- 2D colour modes are available
- Comes with a remote control
- There are 2HDMI ports available.
The brand-new home theatre projector by Everycom is the perfect addition to your entertainment system. Once you have had the outstanding experience of the premium Everycom technologies, there is no coming back. It can be connected to various devices, starting from Set-top boxes and gaming consoles to smartphones and laptops. The cherry on the top is the ultimate Big Screen video game experience.
- This new generation LED projector guarantees better brightness and fine colour quality.
- The product also has multiple ports like HDMI, USB, SD card reader, VGA, AV, which make it perfect for use with many devices.
- The 120-inches screen makes way for a premium theatrical experience.
- It has built-in stereo speakers that offer a well-balanced sound. Other than that, the standard 3.5mm jack port can be used to connect an external speaker.
- The detailed crystal clear 1080p picture quality is best for enjoying movies, video games, and music videos.
- The long lamp life of 20,000 hours also makes way for a smooth long-term experience.
- The Keystone correction and focus adjustment features help you to get the best clarity from any angle.
Once again, Egate has proved itself to be the country’s leading projector manufacturer. The European designed home projector is the ultimate choice for home entertainment purposes within budget. It is quite easy to install that will surely take the room’s ambiance up by a notch. The optimized brightness and contrast ratio produce crystal clear pictures with high clarity.
- The 1000:1 image contrast with more than 16k colours will certainly meet your expectations of a detailed, high-quality picture.
- There are different pre-designed pictures and movie modes from where you can choose and customize.
- The device has any I/O ports which can be connected to PCs, laptops, MP3 players, cameras, and gaming consoles.
- Direct play from USB is allowed. It supports all types of picture formats like PNG, JPEG, BMP, and sound formats like MP3, M4A, AAC.
- Features an in-built powerful e-core engine
- The 120 inches LED screen display comes with all types of advanced features to meet your requirements.
- You can also enjoy lifelong lamp time with this Egate projector.
- It comes with built-in stereo speakers that guarantee perfect sound quality.
- The 5-piece glass lens ensures a short focal length to produce a brighter quality image.
Want to bring the movie-theatre experience at home? Check out the Myra LED projector that comes with all the latest features at a budget-friendly rate. You can place it on a tabletop or mount it to the ceiling for viewing. The device comes with a remote control that is highly sensitive and works from any angle (without even pointing directly).
- The screen size ranges from 37-130 inches.
- It supports 1080p picture quality.
- 1800 Lumens of brightness.
- Both red and blue 3D glasses are supported.
- Play movies or view images directly from the Pen drive
- Images can be zoomed horizontally and flipped vertically.
- Features manual Keystone correction
Your home theatre system is just one step away to provide the all-round multiplex experience. Presenting the Ooze Punnkk HD projector that comes with an LCD panel and an optical projection system. You can view it in front projection mode. The remote control is an added convenience to the device. It can also be called the Green product because of low power consumption.
- It is a portable projector that features HD 1080P with 3500 Lumens of brightness.
- Projection size ranges from 50-200 inches.
- Features ultra-high-power LED light source; guarantees up to 40-50,000 hours of life.
- LED lamp with LCD TFT
- Keystone correction for impeccable picture quality
- It has a rich interface that can support many external devices like TV, laptop, DVD player, PC, camera, etc.
- The 200 inches screen is highly preferred for a theatrical experience.
- Contrast ratio is 7000:1
- Multiple connectivity options like external AV, USB jack, USB port 3 in 1 AV SD card
- The high-efficiency cooling channel can boost its stability.
Regarded as the smartest portable home projector, this GV1 product will bring a revolution in movie-night. Perfect for streaming music videos, series, and playing games, the BenQ GV1 is simply an outstanding choice if you are opting for wireless entertainment. The compact design of the product makes it perfect to fit in your bag and accompany you anywhere. This on-the-go projector by GV1 is also easily charged.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB Type C connectivity are enabled.
- It comes with auto keystone correction, which ensures a perfectly proportioned picture.
- Features DLP projection system with 30,000 hours of LED life
- It is a projector cum Bluetooth speaker system with the help of the robust 5-Watt chambered audio.
- Ensures both Android and iOS compatibility.
- The big screen is up to 100 inches.
- The projector also has built-in smart TV applications to let you stream videos and enjoy games.
- It also supports a USB flash drive.
Buying Guide of Projectors
To choose the right projector, there are a few things that need to be considered. For instance, the purpose is the most important thing. Are you getting a projector for entertainment or business purposes? There are different types of devices that provide different benefits, and some are there which provide an all-encompassed solution. Always remember that most projectors can support any type of media, but there are always specializations.
For buying home theatre projectors:
- It must be able to emphasize image quality and ensure high contrast along with rich colour saturation.
- You must be able to control the amount of light that enters the room because these types of projectors are better suited for dark environments.
- It should be suitable for large-screen viewing.
- The fan must be as quiet as possible for less background noise.
- Lastly, it must come with HDMI ports that support all types of smart devices like tablets, smartphones, etc.
For buying business projectors:
- A multimedia or data projector works best in this scenario.
- They must be brighter than the home theatre projectors and work perfectly in lit up conditions.
- It must come in a portable size so that it can be carried easily to conferences and meetings.
- The product must be easy to set up.
- It is also supposed to have multiple inputs to connect the laptop and other important devices.
- Wireless technology is preferred in this case.
Other points to remember while buying an all-in-one projector:
- Make sure to get a device with a built-in speaker.
- It must have a brighter output for working fine in both dark and well-lit conditions.
- For a home entertainment system, a 3D supporting device is highly recommended.
- Get an energy-efficient projector with green technology to go easy on the monthly bills.
- Auto keystone correction is a mandatory feature to get HD pictures with proper clarity.
- Lastly, it must be able to support Wi-Fi and other wireless connectivity like Bluetooth.
- If you’re buying a projector, make sure that it has multiple connectivity options like HDMI, USB, SD card readers, etc.
What is a suitable throw ratio for a projector?
The most suitable and common throw ratio for a projector is 2.0, i.e., the throw distance must be twice as much as the image width.
Should I leave the projector on or turn it off immediately after use?
Frequently turning the device on and off can hamper its battery life. At the same time, if you keep it on all the time, the device’s durability will be affected. It is best to put it in the blank mode for a few hours after use to prevent it from getting overheated.
What is the average lifespan of a projector bulb?
The approximate lifespan of a projector bulb is expected to be around 1000-2000 hours. However, it also depends on the intensity of use.