Table of Contents
- Things to consider while buying a Tennis racket
- These are the top 7 best Tennis Rackets in India 2020:
- 1) HEAD Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racquet
- 2) HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racquet
- 3) HEAD Titanium 3100
- 4) Wilson Energy
- 5) Cosco Max Power
- 6) Babolat Eagle Aluminum
- 7) Nivia Pro Drive
- 8) HEAD Titanium 1000 Tennis Racquet
- 9) Wilson Roger Federer Tennis Racquet
- 10) Wilson Fusion Tennis Racquet
- 11) Nivia Attack Ti Tennis Racket
- 12) Babolat Evoke 105 Tennis Racquet
Things to consider while buying a Tennis racket
The first question that you wanna ask yourself when you are choosing the new racket is what you currently using and what you like and dislike about it and I am sure there are things that you like maybe you like the weight and balance of your current racket, or you like the feel of it but you want a little bit more power or control.
First, its important to start with what you are currently using and then build off that what you are precisely looking.
Components of Tennis racket
1. Racket Head
5. Sweet Spot
7. Open Throat
8. Butt Cap
If you want more power a few things you can look for you can have:
1. Larger head size than what you are currently using that’s an excellent option to make the racket more forgiving, and if it is more forgiving you can have bigger swings at the ball, and that generates more power.
2. You can also go for open string pattern when the ball hits the string beds will deflect in that more open string pattern and it is going to deflect more and shoot the ball at the higher trajectory and that going to give you more power you are looking.
3. A thicker or stiffer beam is going to send more energy back into the ball at the impact is not going to absorb it as much and that going to give you more power.
4. Longer length size will give you more torque on your shots and going to provide you with more power.
If you want a racket with more control:
1. Step down to the smaller head size racket, it will create more precise feel when you have to focus on really centring the ball, and you can slow down your shots and going to give you more control.
2. A denser string pattern racket going to be less deflection in the string bed and contact giving you more precise feel.
3. A thinner and more flexible beam is also going to absorb more of the energy of the ball at impact and that going to give you more control over the ball.
If you want to buy your first racket:
If you are a beginner and trying to buy your first racket, then you can go for the Twinner racket because they come between the racket professional uses, more control less power and amateurs’ oversize game improvement frame. Basically, they are the all-round racket, which produces some amount of everything, i.e. control, power, balance, etc.
Feature of Twinner racket:
1. 100 square inch head size
2. 11 ounces strung
3. 280 to 310 grams in weight
If you want more comfortable racket?
1. Thinner more flexible beam that’s going to absorb more of the shock at the time of contact and less of it is going to transfer to your arm, and the string choice also plays a vital role in it
2. A softer string and lower tension string is going to give you a comfortable feel.
These are the top 7 best Tennis Rackets in India 2020:
1. Beam-22 mm
1.Technology: Graphite/Titanium Composite
Buy Now From Amazon
1. Technology: Quadriform
1. Strung Type:- Strung
1. Aluminium body
1. Frame composition: Fused Graphite