In the 21st-century it is effortless to get any knowledge from the internet. Whether it is about the types of equipment or the diet to stay fit, you can find anything with just a few clicks. So just like everything else skipping rope/ jumping rope is another equipment to help you burn calories.
The research says that if a person who weighs around 80-85 kgs burns 440+ calories in the half-hour by jumping ropes which means losing 1 Kg in a week. Skipping ropes improve the posture of the body by making core muscles stronger and also increases the speed, agility, balance etc.
Following is the table to decide the best length of the rope according to your height:
These are the Top 10 Best Skipping Ropes in India 2020:
1. This rope’s length is 3 metre.
2. It has slim handles which provide smooth motion.
3. It is suitable for people of height up to 6 feet and 2 inches.
4. This rope cannot be adjusted, so if you are shorter than 5’6” then you should go for any other rope or you have to cut the rope.
5. It is a speed rope which helps in increasing cardio fitness.
6. For the people who want to increase their level of skipping jumping rope.
Buy Now From Amazon
1. The length of the rope is 2.5 metre.
2. It is made of nylon.
3. It comes with adjustable locks for setting the length which suits your height.
4. It has slim handles which don’t slip easily.
5. This rope can be used in freestyle skipping.
1. The length of the rope is 3 metre.
2. The rope is made of Polyvinyl chloride.
3. It has a plastic handle which is slim shaped.
4. Lightweight and suitable for group jumps.
5. It is suitable for all ages above 5.
6. It has a durable design.
1. The length of the rope is 3 metres and the diameter is 2 cm.
2. The rope is made up of PVC which is durable.
3. The handle is made of aluminium and comes with a foam grip which is comfortable.
4. It is a speed jump rope for the advanced skippers.
5. It has large screws and ball bearing system for adjusting the length of the rope.
6. It comes with a 1 year of warranty.
1. The length of the rope is 2.55 metre.
2. The length can be adjusted to suit the user’s height.
3. The handle is made of plastic and grip is made of foam.
4. The rope is attached to the handle with the help of 360degree ball bearing for no more tangling.
5. It is suitable for people above the age of 5.
6. Lightweight and durable.
1. This rope is 255cm long and handle is 14cm long.
2. The rope is made of PVC and is durable.
3. The handle is made of plastic and foam grip.
4. The length of the rope is adjustable with traditional adjustable points.
5. 360degree ball bearing to reduce the chances of tangling and easy use.
1. The length of this rope is 2.75metre.
2. The rope is smooth and is made of PVC.
3. Precision handles for extra speed.
4. It is available in various colours.
5. This rope can not be adjusted.
1. This rope is 2.6metre long.
2. Curve handle design for a steady grip.
3. It comes with a meter which automatically counts the jumps.
3. It is easy to adjust to the required length of the rope.
5. It comes in different colours.
1. The length of the rope is 9 feet.
2. The rope is made of PVC.
3. It is suitable for teenagers and above.
4. Plastic handle with foam grip.
5. Good for beginners.
1. The length of the rope is 2.8-metre.
2. The built-in count meter counts up to 999 jumps.
3. The rope and handle are made of good quality PVC.
4. The handle has a foam grip for easy use.
5. The length of the rope can be adjusted according to the user’s height.
1. The rope is 10-feet/3-metre long.
2. The length of the rope is adjustable.
3. The rope is made up of steel and coated with plastic for safety.
4. The steel cable is used for speed and by advanced players.
5. The handle is slim for speed and comfortability.