A non-interruptive good night’s sleep is important to all, and one of the most important factors that impact it is the type of mattress you use. Especially if you suffer from back pain and other such problems, a healthy spine alignment is mandatory while sleeping, which is only possible with a premium-quality mattress. To start your day on a fresh and healthy note, get the best mattress that provides lumbar support, conform to your body structure and weight, and enhance sleep quality.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Mattress in India
- 1. Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
- 2. Sleepyhead Original – 3 Layered Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- 3. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Hard & Soft
- 4. SleepX 5 Inch Double Size Rebonded Foam Mattress
- 5. Durfi Mattress 5-Inch Orthopedic King Size Memory Foam
- 6. Sleepyhead Sense – 3 Zoned Orthopedic PCM Cooling Foam Mattress
- 7. SleepX Ortho Mattress – Memory Foam
- 8. Springtek Ortho Pocket King Bed Pocket Spring and High-Density Foam Mattress
- 9. Springtek Dreamer Orthopaedic Memory & HR Foam Dual Comfort Mattress
- 10. Sleepwell Splendor Starlite Splendor Medium Firm Foam Mattress
- Buying Guide
10 Best Mattress in India
Made from breathable fabric utilizing the latest technological solutions, this mattress is perfect for any sleeper because it adapts to the user’s body. That is why it is called the Orthopedic memory foam mattress. It will ensure that the body weight is distributed uniformly and minimize blood clots’ risks and restlessness while sleeping.
- This is a medium-firm white mattress that has been manufactured from high-quality memory foam.
- It is perfect for providing excellent back support, good for the spine.
- It features a differential pressure zone layer that can align your spine in a straight line so that your sleep posture is improved considerably.
- For the user to sleep cool and comfortably, there are smart spaces in the differential pressure zone layer for air circulation.
- The cover material is of premium-quality high GSM spun knitted fabric.
- Able to withstand regular use without getting damaged
Sleepyhead is quite a well-known name in the market for all the right reasons. The latest 3-layer Sleepyhead original is a medium-firm mattress that is just the right thing for back support and providing endless comfort while sleeping. It has a breathable soft layer and a memory foam in the middle with a firm foam base to offer all the lumbar support you need. You are almost certain to sleep like a baby on this king size mattress.
- Featuring foam as the primary material, this mattress consists of three layers- GSM high-quality breathable fabric, pressure-relieving memory foam, and high-density HR foam.
- The supportive foam base is suitable for approximately 90% of all body types.
- The mattress features three substantial foam layers that have the right amount of density.
- It is great for orthopaedic support and uniform weight distribution.
For a full night’s sleep without any discomfort or restlessness, Wakefit is the only solution. The latest Dual Comfort item is an all-purpose mattress with a soft sleeping surface and a firm one for people with back problems. This two-in-one product features a high resilience foam that comes to you with a non-removable fixed cover.
- If you want to get the feeling of ‘sleeping on a cloud,’ go for the medium-soft or white side.
- The medium-firm side that provides support to the construction is the grey one.
- The cover material is made of premium-quality high GSM spun polyester fabric.
- Featuring both soft foam and high resilience foam, the mattress material is damage resistant.
Whatever your sleeping habits are, let the SleepX Rebonded Foam Mattress adapt to that. This dual mattress is perfect for all the seasons because it comes with both firm and soft sides. If you have back problems and need to get relief from them, it is best to use this mattress because of the better spine alignment and back support.
- The primary material is high-density hard foam that offers the comfort of 2 mattresses in one.
- Being usable on both sides, the SleepX mattress features a firm core for orthopaedic purposes and a medium softcore for sheer comfort.
- For peaceful sleep and to avoid back pain during the day, the mattress comes with premium quality quilted fabric on both layers.
- It features an air mesh breathable fabric.
If you are looking for a mattress that is the perfect combination of soft and firm, you’ve come across the ideal product because the Durfi mattress has been specially designed for you to get rid of back problems and sleep like a log, comfortably, all night. This medium-firm orthopaedic mattress has a highly breathable fabric, gives you the cosy feeling, and offers maximum support for all types of sleeping postures.
- Manufactured from Cotton Candy memory foam, it has been proven to be better than traditional Memory foam.
- The comfort layer is perfectly resilient and features an advanced airflow technology.
- It comes in sophisticated colours like grey and white colours.
- Features Hypoallergenic grade 400GSM breathable fabric that has been made from organic cotton
- The mattress provides anti-skid support.
- It has a sturdy construct because of the Ortho foam, with a firm support base layer.
- Has two layers- medium-firm and firm (grey and white respectively)
Used by NASA for temperature regulation, the Sleepyhead Sense mattress is manufactured from high-quality foam and has a medium-firm surface. Coming with a long-term warranty of 10 years, the product has three orthopaedic support zones and Active Grooves for proper air circulation. The responsive memory foam layer is good for pressure relief and back support.
- It is the cooldown mattress made utilizing the latest sleep science PCM technology so that a moderate temperature is maintained.
- Features a 3-zoned orthopaedic support foam that contours the pressure points individually and aligns the spine perfectly.
- It is an advanced high-density and pressure-relieving foam in the middle layer.
- Apart from the comfort foam and cooling foam, there is an additional layer of support for sleeping.
If you’re suffering from backaches and would like to do something about it, try sleeping on the SleepX Ortho mattress. It has been designed specially to adapt according to every users’ sleeping position. Since it accurately acts on your pressure points, it is guaranteed that the mornings will be refreshing and not stiff. SleepX Ortho is going to be your best spine solution and offer long-lasting relief.
- The topmost material is high-density memory foam, and the upholstery material is of premium-quality fabric.
- The firmness comes from engineered Visco Rebonded and Flexi Rebonded core.
- Designed utilizing advanced sleep technology, SleepX Ortho has got your back.
- The Neem Fresche technology will ensure a refreshing sleeping experience.
- It is a five-layered mattress that comes in a pre-assembled form.
Covered with high-density non-woven fabric, the Springtek mattress is not only good for spine support but conforms to the natural curves of your body to give you the ultimate comfort. For a disturbance-free sleep after a hectic day, the mattress comes with a premium-quality knitted, quilted fabric on the top layer and gives you the desired cosy feeling as well. If you’re looking for the perfect blend of springy and firm- Springtek is your only solution.
- It has heavy-gauge tempered steel pocket coils for the medium firm layer that is durable and offers excellent back support.
- The high-density transition foam is specifically for offering a relaxed sleeping experience.
- It is a sag-resistant pocket spring mattress that causes absolutely no partner disturbance.
- The premium foam encasement supports the edges of the mattress.
- It features multiple layers of various densities that contour the body’s natural curves and is suitable for every sleep habit.
- It can also be referred to as an anti-interference mattress because the individual pocket springs layer consists of tempered steel coil and has passed through multiple quality checks.
For a healthy and comfortable sleep, the Springtek Dreamer is the ultimate choice. It is a mattress with multiple layers of memory foam that is adaptable for all body types and a high resilience foam to provide all the back support and cozy. The product comes with a breathable cover that has no tapered or saggy edges. If you want to experience luxury, comfort, and back support in one mattress, it has to be this one.
- It features an adaptive foam that conforms to all sleeping positions and offers you a firm yet mildly bouncy surface.
- The mattress consists of soft foam; for the core & hip region, the mattress consists of supportive firm foam.
- For proper air-circulation, there is the Foam’s Microcell Structure that also gives you the desired soft feeling.
- Comes with an anti-microbial, removable, and iconic knitted zipper cover
- The medium firm surface is perfect for back pain relief and also perfectly contours your body, enabling motion isolation and ensuring 0 disturbance for the partner.
- It comes with an 11-year warranty.
For those who are searching for a mattress that can take care of the back problems and ensure a comfortable sleep all night, this 5 Starlite Splendour mattress from Sleepwell is going to serve its purpose adequately. It comes with a 1-year warranty and is delivered in a pre-assembled state for customer’s convenience.
- This mattress has been manufactured from premium-quality foam that offers extra support for orthopaedic purposes.
- For maximum comfort, it features a twin layer soft PU foam quilting.
- This is a king-size Sleepwell mattress, perfect for a family.
- The Airmesh fabric ensures better air circulation for a refreshing experience.
Do you think it’s time to bid farewell to your old mattress and go for a new one? If so, check out this buying guide that will ensure you have a successful investment on a high-quality mattress that caters to your requirements.
Your sleeping style is an important factor to consider while buying a new mattress. Whether you sleep on your stomach, sideways, or in a haphazard manner, the mattress must be able to adapt to that and provide the ultimate comfort. It will also determine whether you should go for a bouncy mattress or a firm one.
If you are a heavy sleeper, it is best to go for a firm mattress so that the body does not sink in the soft surface and sweat excessively. Other than that, heavy sleepers can also go for supportive and less-conforming options like innerspring or hybrid. To avoid problems related to pressure points for both heavy and light sleepers, foam mattresses are ideal.
There are certain materials like foam and latex that retain the heat and can make it uncomfortable. Besides, soft mattresses do not have a proper airflow system as well. While these mattresses are perfect for an AC room, one should choose a hybrid or innerspring mattress for the non-AC rooms.
Quality Of Material
Innerspring– Consists of steel coils that support the soft and comfortable layer. These mattresses are known for providing strong edge support and are more responsive to your body. Specially designed for better airflow in support core and regulates the optimum temperature for you to sleep cool.
Foam– Instead of pure polyfoam, go with a combination of supportive polyfoam and memory polyfoam. It is good for motion isolation and pressure relief. Foam mattresses are also preferred because of the zero-noise policy, and they are known to conform to any body shape for a better sleeping experience.
Latex– It is high-density polyfoam that can support the core fully and generally comes with a natural or synthetic latex comfort layer. They have a larger than average lifespan and maintain better temperature neutrality than foam. Motion isolation is also top-notch with no noise.
Hybrid– Support + comfort in one- 2 inches of memory foam and pocketed coils for providing support. These are the ultimate pain and pressure-relieving mattresses that offer sturdy edge support and better than average motion isolation.
Keep in mind that memory foam and innerspring mattresses are best for lumbar support.
Usually, there are four sizes available such as twin, double, King, and Queen. The King and Queen sizes are perfect for families with pets. The twin and double sizes are good for single adults or couples.
The most popular ones at present are the mattresses that come with different firmness settings or dual-firmness. To get a more conforming feeling, individuals weighing 130 pounds or lesser must go for a soft or medium-soft mattress. On the other hand, if you weigh 230 pounds or more than that, it is best to go for firm mattresses to avoid excessive sinking. If you want both comfort and back support, the ideal choice will be a medium-firm mattress or a dual-sided mattress with one side soft and plush while the other side is firm.
It also depends on your weight. Heavier individuals must buy a thick mattress to support their body weight.
A mattress is a long-term investment. Thus, the significance of the warranty is supposed to be high. Try to purchase products that come with a minimum of a 5-year warranty. However, there are reliable brands that deal with products with a 3-year warranty. You can go for those but make sure to opt for a free sleep trial in that case. Mattresses that come with a warranty of 10 years or more are the ideal choices.
Are memory foam mattresses completely safe for people with back problems?
Although the material can cause a few health issues, it is mostly regarded as safe for people who want to relieve back problems. However, check for the foam’s components before buying like the amount of VOC, type of flame retardant, and so on.
Soft or firm- What type of foam mattress to choose for long-term use?
It depends on your height, weight, and sleeping styles, whether you must get a plush and soft one or a firm one. If you cannot decide, a dual side mattress will be best- one side soft and the other side firm. Similarly, a medium-firm mattress can also be suitable if you want comfort and back support.
What is the maximum longevity for a mattress?
If you have a traditional innerspring one, it is expected to last for 5-7 years. In the case of a memory foam mattress, it can last for 10-20 years, depending on the material’s quality.