Capturing a beautiful frame is as much of the photographer’s credit as it is of the camera’s. If your budget is up to 50K, several amazing DSLR cameras from popular brands are available. Having a myriad of features, they are ideal for a beginner as well as an expert. Most importantly, they are quite versatile and relieve you from using the smartphone cameras the next time you come across a nice frame.
Table of Contents
6 Best DSLR Camera Under ₹50000 in India 2023
Having a built-in OLED EVF, the Canon EOS mirrorless camera has plenty of reasons to be the first choice of a photographer. It is perfect for live shooting as well as clicking stills. What makes this item an all-time favourite is that it is a truly modern gadget that enables wireless connectivity. Canon EF and EF-S lenses are sold separately.
- The high-resolution camera with 24.1-megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor is perfect for producing high-resolution large prints as well as cropping image.
- The ISO sensitivity range is 100-25600 that helps you get the best clarity in pictures with no grains.
- The DIGIC 8 image processor comes with 143 autofocus points which maintain the speed and accuracy of burst photography.
- 4K video recorder with fully manual control and selectable frames rates are perfect for gaining precision of videos.
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC connections are available for the seamless transfer of pictures.
- The Canon EF-M lens mount is ideal for both novice and experts.
- Sharp details are obtained at a high speed of 7.4 fps which also makes way for continuous shooting.
- The enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps to improve the functionality and performance of the camera during live shooting.
- The Eye detection AF makes it more convenient for you.
- The Vari-angle touch screen LCD monitor is quite flexible.
- The DSLR camera is perfect for beginners because it has the Creative Assistant feature that allows you to adjust the look of your photo accordingly. The colour vividness, effects, details, degree of background blur and other vital factors are handled efficiently by the Creative Assistant.
For capturing the perfect frame effortlessly, the Nikon D5600 camera is your ultimate choice. It features a 24.2-megapixel sensor that makes recording HD movies and time-lapse videos even in low light scenarios, a walk in the park. The intuitive touch interface and Bluetooth connectivity make this camera perfect for first-time users who want to grasp the smart technology.
- The ISO sensitivity range is 100-25600, perfect for taking pictures with fine clarity even in low light conditions.
- The Expeed 4 image processor comes with 39 autofocus points which is crucial for both speed and accuracy of burst photography.
- Full HD video can be recorded with entirely manual control and selectable frame rates that will help with the precision of quality.
- Now you can remotely control your camera due to the built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC connections.
- The Nikon F mount lens has a dust reduction system and image sensor cleaning option.
- It also provides Image dust off reference data via Capture NX-D software.
- The perfect operating temperature ranges between 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C with 85% or less humidity and no condensation.
- It has a high-speed continuous shooting rate of 5 frames per second.
- The screen vari-angle LCD monitor can swivel up to 180 degrees.
- The easy and intuitive touch interface will let you scroll through the photographs with the help of the all-new frame advance bar.
- It ensures a low noise operation.
- To transfer photos instantly to your smartphones, the SnapBridge app can be used.
- Free cloud storage is available.
The Sony Alpha is known for easy style DSLR photography. The 24.3-megapixel sensor helps to capture active sharp and detailed images in no time. Packed with advanced features like Multi Interface Shoe and the all-new 4D focus, the Sony Alpha DSLR prioritizes picture clarity at its best to give you exactly what you are looking for.
- It has a 24.3MP Exmor HD CMOS sensor for bringing out fine clarity in images.
- It features a BIONZ X image processing engine.
- The 4D focus feature with Fast hybrid AF and 179 AF points guarantees precision.
- Allows continuous shooting with a speed of 11fps
- The tiltable LCD screen comes with an OLED Tru-Finder EVF.
- It also has in-built Wi-Fi and NFC.
- The ISO range is 100-25600 that helps to click spotless pictures in dim light scenarios.
This 24.3-megapixel DSLR camera is preferred by several photographers for its fast image processing feature. It can also record movies in full HD detail and maintains high-end picture quality. Not only that, but the LCD screen is also tiltable to 180 degrees. Sony aims to take photography beyond the capabilities of a DLSR- the product fulfils it perfectly.
- With an ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600, clicking high-definition grain-free photos even in low light conditions is quite easy.
- The BIONZ X image processor with 179 autofocus points takes care of accuracy and speed of burst photography.
- It is perfect for recording full HD videos (1080P)
- For sharing pictures with smartphones instantly, the in-built Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC connections are useful.
- The E mount lens by Sony is highly compatible with all G master lenses for full-frame sensors as well as crop.
- It has a 180 degrees tiltable LCD screen.
- For expanded exposures, the built-in pop-up flash feature deserves special mention.
- The 4D focus will help you to click clear and sharp pictures of moving objects with precision.
- The Eye AF or effective eye detection feature helps to get an accuracy of the subject.
- Continuous shooting is possible for 29 minutes at a rate of 6 fps.
5. Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit with AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
The Nikon D3500 DSLR camera is all about offering you twice as much as other brands been offering. For starters, it comes with two matched lenses that help to cover all the angles while clicking. Here, mention may be made of the ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that gives proper clarity to the picture details. The possibilities of expanding your photography skills are endless with the product’s advanced features like a 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast and accurate focus and a lot more.
- The excellent ISO range of 100-25600 is perfect for shooting in low light conditions.
- The Expeed 4 image processor with 11 autofocus points call for precision and accuracy of burst photography and of course, autofocus.
- It is great for shooting full HD videos.
- To control your camera remotely as well as transfer files wirelessly, the in-built Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC connections deserve special mention.
- The Nikon F mount lens has a dust reduction system.
- The sturdy and durable design also offers a good grip.
- It comes with a guide mode that makes this DSLR camera perfect for beginners.
- The fast, responsive and easy to use interface is also worth mentioning.
- Since the image sensor is 15 times larger than that of a smartphone, you can expect high-definition, much sharper and clearer pictures.
- The extreme close-up macro lens along with the fast prime lens helps you to capture the scene with an ultra-wide zoom angle and also add a blurry effect to the background.
For the ultimate image clarity and of course, the best user experience, check out the Fujifilm mirrorless DSLR camera. It is a 24.2-megapixel device that is perfect for selfies also because the LCD screen can be flipped. It is packed with ultra-modern professional-level features which makes the item perfect for experts who want nothing but the best.
- It has a copper-wiring structure for ensuring better performance.
- The face and eye detection algorithm are truly remarkable; thanks to the pre-installed gyroscopic sensor which helps to capture smoother videos.
- The hybrid phase and contrast detection autofocus guarantee precision and clarity.
- The advanced image processor helps to achieve the desired focus even in dim light situations.
- The vari angle 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and is rotatable up to 180 degrees.
- 4K and 6K HD video recording modes are perfect for shooting movies. For stylistic effects, apply Film Simulations.
- It also comes with a separate clarity filter to adjust the vitals of any image professionally.
- It is compatible with USB type C connector, HDMI type D micro connectors and 3-pole mini-jack microphone release connector.
- The new HDR movie mode helps to combine different videos with various exposure settings, handle strong backlight as well as a mixture of shadows and highlights for outdoor scenes.
For 50K, you can get a DSLR camera with all the cool features required for A-class photography. Here are things to consider:
Currently, the market has various brands that offer the best DSLR cameras but the notable ones are Canon, Nikon and Sony. You can also go for other trusted brands as long as the reviews and reputation are supportive.
BURST FRAME RATE
For action photography, the burst frame rate is a crucial factor. It helps you get the right frame and have a better shot. Higher the burst frame rate, better the job is done.
Better resolution of a camera depends on the number of megapixels. That directly says that a camera with high resolution will present pictures with a better resolution. Ideally, 18-24 megapixels are suitable.
Within a budget of 50K, it will be easy to get a DSLR camera with HD 1080p video recording feature at the frame rate of 60 fps. The purpose is very important. If you plan on recording videos frequently, make sure that you have a memory card of good capacity.
The basic kit lens (18-55mm) is easily available for 50K. There are two-lens options available as well, ranging from 55-300mm. Your lens must have the image stabilization and vibration reduction feature that will help to prevent image shake.
Q. Are mirrorless options better?
They are certainly lightweight, faster and have a more compact design but then you will have access to only a limited number of lenses and accessories.
Q. What is the most important thing to consider while buying a DSLR?
There isn’t one definite answer because it’s a big investment that requires the analysis of several concerns but the primary ones are megapixels, aperture, ISO range and shutter speed.
Q. What should I check while buying camera lenses separately?
Primarily, it depends on your photography requirements but apart from that, it is important to check whether the lens is compatible with your camera or the other way round, whether your camera is compatible with a variety of lenses.