If you enjoy occasional photography or think of it as a passion that you want to pursue further, owning a DSLR camera is the first step. The technological advancement of the 21st century has brought us some of the best cameras with modern features and settings that can be easily used by everyone, not only professionals.
Table of Contents
5 Best DSLR Camera Under ₹30000 in India 2023:
Having a 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, the Canon EOS DSLR camera is all you need to click pictures effortlessly. It consists of an optical viewfinder that will help you get the perfect shot of a scene or an object. The firm grip helps you to keep the camera steady while taking pictures. Last but not least, it comes with a 16GB memory card and a carry case.
- The 100-6400 sensitivity range is ideal for getting high-definition grain-free pictures.
- The DIGIC 4+ image processor that comes with 9 autofocus points enhances the speed and accuracy of burst photography.
- The camera enables wireless Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi connections that will not only help you to control the device remotely but also transfer pictures and videos wirelessly while shooting.
- The EF-S lens mount is perfectly compatible with all crop-sensor mount versatile and compact EF as well as EF-S lenses.
- The CMOS sensor also enables you to enlarge the clicked photographs for a clearer view.
- The fine combination of APS-C size CMOS sensor and the imaging processor helps to blur the background to highlight the subject matter of the theme more prominently.
The Canon PowerShot digital camera is known best for its long-reaching zoom. There is a 20.3-megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor that helps to produce noteworthy image quality. You can easily record full HD 1080p video at 60fps. The sensitivity range is quite high that makes it suitable for you to click grain-free pictures even in low light. The camera is ideal for shooting movies as well.
- The 80-3200 sensitivity range certainly helps you to get high-quality images with amazing details and clarity.
- The DIGIC 6 image processor has 1 autofocus point that ensures the accuracy of the autofocus.
- It has a 3.0 inches large 461K LCD screen.
- The 50x optical zoom feature can be increased up to 100x with the help of the ZoomPlus technology that will give you a closer view of the picture.
- It comes with built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC connections so that you can transfer images to your smartphones with the help of the Camera Connect app directly.
- The Story highlights feature of Canon deserves a special mention here. In simple words, you can create an album with a storyline using all the still snapshots. It is also useful for creating a video of about 2-3 minutes, digest movies, short clip movies by adding soundtracks from the built-in background music library.
To start, the sleek and stylish design of the Fujifilm mirrorless camera is sure to impress you. Having a host of amazing features including a high magnification electronic viewfinder and a powerful 24.2-megapixel APS-C size sensor, the camera is an ideal companion to a person having the immense passion for photography. You can get both retro and luxury feel with this product.
- Fujifilm utilizes its 80-years refined colour reproduction technology that helps to produce the best quality photographs.
- The superfast autofocus feature is packed with a variety of automatic advanced functions such as evolved SR+ auto mode which can recognize both the subject and conventional scene together.
- The lenses are compatible with the XF/xc lens line-up that can cover a focal length equivalent to 35mm.
- The LCD monitor can be tilted in three ways that produce high-resolution images and have a high magnification electronic viewfinder.
- For instant image transfer, the low energy Bluetooth technology needs to be mentioned.
- The APS-C sensor being 14 times larger than any smartphone camera sensor can capture superior quality images even in low light conditions and also create a beautiful background defocus effect, otherwise known as the Bokeh.
- The film simulation modes are PROVIA, ASTIA, VELVIA and SEPIA.
- The camera comes with built-in advanced filters like partial colours as well as Fish-Eye, High-Key, Low-Key, HDR Art and so on.
- Mention may also be made of the 4K movies and 4K Burst Shooting feature- suitable for recording fast-moving objects, produces high-resolution images and within one second, 15 frames can be taken from where you can choose the best shot.
- The conventional mode dial can help you change the shooting mode instantly. At the same time, the function dial is used to adjust simple shooting settings.
- With the help of the multi-focus, multiple pictures can be added together to produce something of a crisp and remarkable resolution.
- For letting the user take the best shot with minimum effort, the SR Audio feature is quite helpful. This feature can automatically optimize camera settings and focus by recognizing the scene and subject at hand.
- It comes with a super-intelligent flash that automatically makes your photographs clearer and more natural.
Ever thought of being able to click the perfect selfie without a smartphone? It is very much possible with the Fujifilm mirrorless camera. The sleek design of the camera is impressive but what’s more impressive is its distinct retro styling feature. The APS-C CMOS sensor is that of 24.2-megapixels- perfect for crisp and sharp picture quality. Find out about more cool features of this product below.
- It is a newly developed camera by Fujifilm the 24.2 MP camera is dedicated to colour consistency and quality of the image.
- The product features a large rear LCD monitor which can be rotated to 180 degrees.
- High-definition 4K Burst Shooting mode is available.
- For the seamless transfer of files, the in-built Bluetooth system deserves special mention. You can do it with the help of the Fujifilm camera remote application.
- The stylish retro design of the camera is also praiseworthy.
- It is slim and lightweight; can be carried easily for travel purposes.
This small and lightweight DSLR is all you need to take the most beautiful travel pictures ever. No need to compromise with the picture quality anymore because APS-C CMOS sensor is that of 15-megapixels, which is 25 times larger than what a smartphone offers. For the ultimate clicking experience, the Canon EOS must be given a “shot”.
- It has an 18-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 4+ image processor that will let you click the finest quality images with high clarity and crystal-clear details.
- While clicking, the sensor can capture abundant light and detail to produce pictures with rich contrasts, no gradations and fine colours.
- The Canon EOS 3000D also consists of a 9-point AF along with a centre cross-type AF point.
- The Canon EF and EF-S lenses are compatible.
- It can store images in JPEG and RAW format.
- The recording format is DCF.
- It comes with an auto lighting optimizer.
- The camera also enables the transmission of flash colour temperature information.
- The item weighs around 436 gm, which is quite lightweight and can be carried easily for travel purposes.
- The optical viewfinder feature is useful for capturing fleeting or “in motion” moments.
- The built-in mic is for enhancing sound effects.
- The “Shoot by Ambience” feature is also mention-worthy. With the help of this function, you can choose a word that is perfect for describing the visualized environment which will let the camera snap a shot in the corresponding style.
If your budget is 30K, there are plenty of amazing DSLR options in the market but it is very important to choose the one that matches all your photography requirements. Here are the crucial aspects to keep in mind while buying a DSLR camera within 30K:
Choose a camera with an optimum shutter speed. The term is used to describe how long it will take for the camera’s shutter to remain open and shoot the pictures. The longer it takes, the more light will enter the camera and make the picture blurry. On the other hand, high shutter speed cameras are preferred for taking action shots.
In simple words, the F-Stop is used to determine how wide open the camera is. If it is a lower value, bright light can make the picture hazy but a higher F-Stop means less light which makes the background sharper.
The sensitivity of the camera lens to lighting conditions is described by the term ISO. More ISO will let you shoot videos and click images perfectly even in dim light ambience. However, it has a downside too- higher the ISO, the digital noise in your pictures is also higher. Optimum ISO sensitivity range for DSLR cameras under 30K is 100 to 12800. Some options have the ISO range up to 25600.
Simple- DSLR cameras with high megapixels ought to be better than the ones with a lower value. The camera resolution depends on this factor.
The lens has a single focal length and it is appropriate if you are shooting pictures from one focal length. If you want to shoot videos and take pictures in low light conditions, the prime lens is perfect. The ideal value is 50mm 1/1.8 (for beginners)
They are more expensive compared to the prime lens but here’s an advantage- the focal length can be adjusted as per your requirements. Whether you zoom close or zoom away, it will give you better clarity of the image.
What Lens Shall I Go for?
The choice of length must depend on the purpose for which you are getting the DSLR camera-
- For wildlife photography, the focal length of 70 to 200 mm with f/2.8 aperture is perfect.
- Portrait photography lens must have a shallow depth of field i.e. the focal length should range between 70 to 135 mm.
- Sports photography demands long lenses with a focal length of 105 to 300mm.
- If you are going with the standard lens, the focal length should be 45 to 50mm.
- Professional photographers prefer wide-angled lenses under certain circumstances. They need to be purchased separately. Ideal focal length range- 14 to 35mm.
Q. Do I need more than one lens?
Different lenses mean there is more room for learning new things and getting comfortable with the mechanism of the camera in various settings. Most importantly, it is better to stay versatile than going generic.
Q. How important is the image stabilization feature?
Considering you have to pay extra for this particular feature, it is indeed quite crucial because it helps to automatically rule out the blurry effects, even if you shake while clicking.
Q. Shall I prefer cameras with a built-in flash?
Although it is suitable, especially in low light scenarios, flash has some restrictive qualities also- it only highlights the nearest object and blurs the remaining.